Save Money & Energy With Our Service Agreements!
Whether you are a new customer looking for more information on our Residential Service Agreements or a current member looking at the benefits of membership, listed below is our entire service plan for Massachusetts homeowners:
At Electrical Service Pros, Inc., our goal is to give you a more dependable and safe electrical system and at the same time save you money.
What Is Included In Our Service Agreements
- 1. TRAVEL FEE - IS WAIVED WHEN WORK IS PERFORMED! - As a member of our Residential Service Agreement all travel fees are waived when you have us do the work you called us for. This benefit is in force for as long as you remain a member of our Residential Service Agreement.
- 2. PREFERRED PRICING - Save an average of 10% off the "standard rate"
- 3. SERVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT, 24 HOURS DAY/7 DAYS A WEEK - Our services on nights, weekends and holidays are prioritized for member of our Residential Service Agreements.
- 4. OVERTIME PRICE PROTECTION - Even on nights, weekends and holidays, you only pay the "standard rate price" Remember we CHARGE BY THE JOB, NOT BY THE HOUR. So you always save money.
- 5. GO TO THE HEAD OF THE LINE - Your member of our Residential Service Agreement increases your electrical reliability, but should you need service, your plan entitles you to "GO TO THE HEAD OF THE LINE" preferential treatment.
- 6. PERIODIC INSPECTIONS - If you desire and request it, we will perform one FREE safety inspection. Potential problems are spotted before they can cause trouble.During the second half of the term of the plan you will be contacted to set up a convenient time for us to come to your home and perform your FREE Inspection.
When it comes to keeping your home, your valuables, and yourself safe, you are lucky to have a bevy of installations to pick from to help in that endeavor. And one of the best installations you can provide for your home is a surge protector! If you are a recent homeowner, then you might be […]Read More
A common mistake people make is thinking that their general home inspection provides enough data to make a fair assessment about the current state of the electrical system. This simply is not true, and when it comes to your residential electrical work, you never can be too safe. A home inspector has a very important […]Read More